Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Super Sister

*Amazing post, love love love..loved it.* she whats-apped me in my office hours.
*How come you liked it so much?* i immediately pinged her back, ignoring the amount of work i had.
*I am happy to know that somewhere is there to take your care and to make your birthday special* she replied with two cute emoticons.

We were talking about one of the blog post which was related to my boyfriend. She was the first one to know that i am dating someone. I don't remember the first time when i saw her but i am pretty sure that she has kept that first sight saved in the bunch of her lifetime memories as she was seven when i was born. She has been everything for me, since beginning. She helped me with bathing when i was three, combed my hair when i was six, taught me maths when i was 10, helped me in applying kajal and lip gloss when i turned 13, gave me tips about shopping during my entire teenage and made me look beautiful in each and every family function. She was no where less than my mom, she was my best friend, mentor, teacher and mom at the same time..she still is.

I remember how she used to pataofy mom to let me sleep till long hours, how she used to let me not enter into the kitchen, how she managed to complete her entire household work before leaving for office in the morning so that i get enough time to watch TV and play video games. Everything was in my favor till she got married and i got a healthy competitor. I didn't cry on her wedding day but on the very next day when i was all alone..i cried my heart out. I didn't know why they did let her go..what was i supposed to do now, will i be her priority..anymore?

Initially i felt a cut off but after she settled down in her new house, we started chit chatting again. He didn't snatch away my sister and I rather found a good friend in my brother in law. Things didn't change and i understood that things will never change. love and affection never fades. no matter wherever i go and whatever i become..she will always be close to my heart and vice versa. We are not siblings but i can bet that even if i would have had one..he/she wouldn't have beat my super sister. :)

I love you so very much, Di !




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U the best siater and yes, acchu is yr best....♡♥:-P;-)

Aparajita Sharma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anmol Rawat said...

Time for a liebster award :D
Follow This Link

Post a Comment

ShareThis