Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Friday 20 September 2013

Happy Realization

Yes, I will call you back in some time Mom! I am busy working. this is what she got to hear whenever she called me but she never complained. Yes, she was the one who encouraged me too much to be what i am today though her wishes would have been a little different than the reality she have been facing, i believe. I hardly talked to my parents. i took them for granted like every second kid. Even after doing well in studies and now in career, there was something missing. Stress was taking over the peace of mind slowly, till i got to meet him one day. He was an ordinary person with an extraordinary smile. We met in a meeting held by our companies. We got introduced to each other, professionally but sooner or later the conversation reached to the personal front. Even he was an Arian, i was glad to know. He was talkative and so were his eyes. Irresistible he was, His glittering eyes, perfectly placed lips and a bright smile was making me fall for him. "Will you come for a coffee, tomorrow morning?", i asked with a smile. he just nodded.

He was waiting inside, when i reached. I was blank. I don't even know how i decided to be on a date with him. Ofcourse, it was a date. what else do you call it, when you meet someone you are falling for, alone some where. After devoting some initial minutes to the consciences, i was comfortable. We talked about almost everything. My heart skipped a beat every time he looked into my eyes. A lot can happen over a coffee, I finally understood the depth of this statement.

"You miss something, right?" No, i said. "Eyes don't lie dear" Even i don't, i replied with raised eyebrows. He read something no one else ever could. We talked about our families. We talked how our stress was getting onto us too much now a days. He was going through the same but in a different way. he knew how to handle things unlike me. My phone rang !! it was mom again.I disconnected. "Why are you trying to go away from your parents?" Probably the first time his questioning left me irritated. I am not, i clarified. How can he know me so well in just two meetings, i thought. He smelled my irritation and changed the topic but he was bothered, i would say he cared. After spending 4 hours together, it was the time for us to depart. We hugged, he read my eyes once again. he knew i was craving to be in his arms. Once, twice and thrice back to back..we hugged. I was in no mood to let him go, neither was he. We looked into each others eyes without uttering a single word. he kissed my forehead."You wont do the same with me, right?" What? I really didn't get him this time. The wetness of his beautiful eyes made me hug him, tighter. "Go and be there for your parents, the way you are here for me" He stated almost inside his breaths. He melted my heart. I understood the fear which was eating the peace of his mind. I knew how rude i was to people who loved me and he was afraid, he was afraid to be a part of that list. Tears came down rolling on my cheeks. I got to realized something, something no one else could ever explain. I looked deep into his eyes and we kissed.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love d blog n d blogger....

Unknown said...

I love you too. There will be posts coming for you. :)

Anmol Rawat said...

I probably didn't know where this was leading. Won't go into personal details (we can do that on what's app :p). The writing was quite nice I would say.

So while reading this blog I can know more things about you :p

Pramod Nayak said...

Long live u, ur friends n friendship!

Unknown said...

people are always more keen to know whats happening in others life :P

Thanks for the support Anmol!

Unknown said...

Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Nicely written :)Keep it on....

Post a Comment

ShareThis