Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Blessing

"I want to write, no matter what time it is. Been a month since i have posted a blog post and all  because of this silly laptop, we humans are too dependent on technology but trust me these notebooks are really boring." I caught myself talking to my own self once again. I wasn't amazed as it was my every day's story. I have been in a relationship for straight three months now and since long i have been craving for expressing what i have inside <over there in my mind, heart and soul>. There are three main reasons behind me writing about him:

1. This is my blog and hardly any relatives even know that i write.
2. He is the love of my life and i have all the rights to flaunt.
3. I am bored of writing fictional stuff.

So here comes..

He was sleepy and even i was, we were on the urge of disconnecting the call. we were in middle of a discussion about our careers, in fact his career as mine would be uniform for coming two years, hopefully. There were high possibilities of him going far away from me, as per the conversation. "No matter what, you are never gonna compromise on your career's front", i said and trust me it took all my strength. "I need to do things for us", he replied. I found myself smiling as i heard his statement. he said "us" and that meant the world to me.

When i saw him for the first time i found him too good for a girl like me. I mean, he was decent, innocent and soft spoken and during our first meet he chose to listen to me, i don't know why. I won't say that i never thought about us being together but yes i never got a chance to over think about stuff, our action spoke louder than words and within the span of 15 days we realized that we were falling for each other or may be we just found somebody our sort of.

On a weekend when he was busy with his friends, i didn't get a chance to talk to him. He wanted us to go out for a dinner with two of his close friends and i was in a full mood to deny.
"I think we should give it a thought"
"What??" his voice cracked.
"Let's be friends, I am not sure about being in a relationship"
"...."
"I don't want to go out with your friends"
"Okay, I will see you in the evening and we will talk about it." and he hung up.
I was confused, one more freaking time. i loved him but i hated him because 1. I didn't want to go out with his friends. 2. he had no time to call me on a complete Saturday. I was fuming till he knocked on my flat's door.

"Hey, please hide all the weapons, this girl may kill me today" He pleaded to my flatmates.
Everybody laughed on that PJ except me. I was dressed to go out in spite of the fact that i didn't want to. We came down on the road and took a rick. I was looking out from the window to avoid an eye contact with him.
"Sorry, he said."
"Hey, don't be" <<I don't know why, whenever he says sorry, it reminds me of movie Pyaar ka Punchnama! >>
He kissed my left hand and i melted like a dairy milk silk.
That day, i enjoyed a lot with his friends, now...our friends.

 On a Sunday morning when he arrived i was roaming around in pajama. As usual, i was late for a movie show. There was nobody else in the house except we two. He asked me to go get ready fast. I got inside my room and locked it from inside. Yes, he was my guy but he was a guy first.
He didn't make a noise till i got ready and appeared in the hall.
"Should we make a move" he asked.
Hmmm :)
 I was not in a condition to talk, out of nervousness. That helpless feeling of being home alone was bugging me inside. Before i could reach the exit, he held me and kissed my forehead. Probably the fifth time, i fell for him.

I can not cite all the moments when i fell for him, his gestures, attires or efforts and the things he has been doing for me, knowingly or unknowingly but majorly he have collected and placed all the broken pieces beautifully. If we talk about the minor stuff, This was the first birthday since i was thirteen, when i didn't cry. He didn't let me, i would say.

So, it was my birthday and we were in the middle of a dinner date when he went serious, suddenly.
"Can i ask you something, Apara?"
"Yes, Please" i said.
"Promise that you won't lie"
"What??" and we giggled.
i thought the conversation is over and got lost in my food.
"Will you marry me" he finally spoke out.
"W...hh..aattt..i mean..what...I mean of course..oh damn, u proposing me" I stammered, spoke, smiled and cried at the same time.

"He is a blessing and I will keep him as one, Forever and a little more ever." I promised myself on my birthday night.






1 comments:

Anmol Rawat said...

Oh bete :p Sahi hai :D Happy for you :)


"Dairy Milk Silk" :p
Yu should change your name to Apara only :p Everybody calls you that only :D

Post a Comment

ShareThis