Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Friday 1 November 2013

People

There are three kind of people in world. Best friends are first of their kind, Family are of second kind and rest of the world come in the last kind.

I was facing problems at professional level, in spite of being a diligent employee of a reputed organization there was lots more to learn. Nobody can be perfect but very few people accept this statement practically. I will start with rest of the world, My senior was one among that. He explained, he blamed, he harassed, he warned but at the end he said that it was a constructive feedback. I accepted all as i really had respect for that being but with due respect i argued for the issues which were irrelevant. You never know when something you are doing in favor may turn totally against you. I realized that i was overworking and i should not have done that. In corporate, the more you get attached to your work the more you get hurt, there was no need to be emotionally attached with the things i was delegated for, was a lesson learnt.

Now comes the second kind, My family. I burst out crying just after facing the members sitting in the drawing room. i was consoled, i was hugged. They sat around me and asked what was the problem till I vomited out the matter. I was asked to have patience. They said that they are with me but all they expected was a mature decision from my side. My parents were ready to take my responsibility, once again. They didn't want anything but a peaceful life for their daughter. They cooked my favorite dinner that night just to bring a smile back on my face.

Here comes my buddies, I called one of my best friend to ask if we can meet. Both of us bunked our office to see each other. She sensed my restlesness on phone itself. She was the one i share all my secrets with. I explained her the matter and the perspective i had. Without any second thought she asked me to do whatever i was planning to do without any fear, as she said she is always there by me. we bitched about all the things which were wrong, we laughed on the people we didn't like, we made fun of other's perspective without even caring even if they were right on their part. We hanged around, had fun and i almost forgot what i was going through, for that small span of time.

The best part of the people who love you is the policy they carry of do not ever judging you and accepting you with all your good and bad. Your buddies should always be one of them.

There was an another person too. I don't know whether i should count him in my family or in my list of best buddies. He didn't console, he didn't hug, he didn't cook anything special and he didn't even hang out with me to distract my mind. He said that he trusts me that i am capable enough to handle these tiny matters. He asked me to stick to my decisions and to trust my intuitions.He further added a list of my capabilities and how important my smile was. He succeed to bring that smile back and the confidence too.

Needless to state, God has blessed me with the best.
The ironical part " Rest of the world will always help you growing up, with all their positive negative destructive and constructive feedback but other two kinds will try their best to keep your innocence intact." After all, Balance matters!
 


7 comments:

Pramod Nayak said...

Exceptional post....jus perfect.....good work....simply superb...especially positive way to put forth ur feeling...God bless u!..keep writing

Unknown said...

This is all because of the positive surroundings and fortunately you too fall in that :)
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I can see very appropriate presentation where optimistic and hedonistic views succesfully dominates kind of pessimism which is prevailing in different parts and locations of life..u have maintained momentum of writting which very difficult for such subject where emotions r more focused except one thing in second last para describing third kind of person needs some clarity..but overall I can say EXCELLENT..u r near the peak of excellence..keep it up...NILESH :-)

Unknown said...

Thank you Nilesh :) Genuine feedback from readers help.

Happy readings ahead :)

Anmol Rawat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anmol Rawat said...

And there is this another kind - Anmol Kind :D
who is a regular reader of your posts and who knows what is going in your life through your blog posts.

Unknown said...

Dear Mr Insomniac,

You are one of your kind.
Thanks for being a regular reader.
All good wishes.
Have a happy and safe Diwali.
See you on 19 ;)

Post a Comment

ShareThis