Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Sunday 8 December 2013

My BFF!

One of our cherished memories when Neelu went mad and i prepared a sorry card. Its amazing how time flies. the variety of our conversation keep varying all the while. It started from school and ended up at the stuff like marriage. I confess that I have been most selfish among all of us.
<Sorry Card>

<Neelu is special as I hardly put in efforts to make someone smile>

At times when i get a chance to move out of my fairy world, i realize that they are the one i can always count on! They are my best friends forever irrespective of everything. Thanks buddies for bearing me all the while, I really really owe you all a big hug and i am so lucky to have you all by me. whatever happens, where ever i go, I will always be there in your tough times (about the good ones i cant promise). Lots of kisses. Love ya!

PS: You can count on me like.. 1 2 3, and I will be there because that's what friends are supposed to do ohh yeahhh !!!
Dec 2009 <Rock Garden>





3 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis