Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Tiny Li'l Things

Nobody is perfect. In spite of having everything i once wished for, i am not satisfied. Small things make me happy but not repeatedly. I concentrate less and expect more out of myself. May be, I was brought up that way. Let it be parents, teachers or colleagues, they all had high expectations and various guidelines, i don't know when while following all that, i was on the urge of turning out to be a kind of person i would have never liked.

How much did your friend achieved used to be parent's first and fore most question after announcement of results. I was forced to hate my best friend this way. Comparison with a different person never makes one perform better, rather it acts the exactly opposite way.

How careless you are. Don't give her water in the glass we use, she have her separate glass.
Is she suffering from some contagious disease, i asked.
No, she is low class was the answer i got and i was too young to think over it so i accepted it as a universal fact.

A guy and a girl can not be good friends, there are many girls in the class, Why Himanshu then? i was being questioned to be with the person i felt most comfortable with. I didn't have any answer or may be i was not supposed to have one.

Eat what you like, wear what others like. My grand mother taught. I did wear what she liked to make her happy at times but seriously i couldn't accept what she meant.

Don't gain much weight. don't even loose more. Weight is like a universal problem and trust me others bother about it more than you do. I truly get irritated when someone talks about it.

If I wear too much of western, I show off and if I don't care about what I am wearing, I have no fashion sense.

I am not supposed to talk much as that makes me over friendly and i am not supposed to talk less either, that may make me sound rude.

How much are they paying you. oh! this is too less. you are not supposed to work too hard on such a low CTC.

Things went on and as people say the best lessons of life are never taught but they are earned by experience. I understood what matters and what doesn't. What is worth worrying and what is not. What should be accepted and what should be declined, with due respect. Somebody will always be better. somebody will always be prettier, somebody will always be smarter but they won't be you. people will always bother, they will always pull your leg and they will always inter vein but all these tiny little things hardly matter.

Be Blessed.





5 comments:

Anmol Rawat said...

hmm hmmm hmm :p

Unknown said...

Insomniac :P sleep.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

So true

Unknown said...

Indeed @Abhishek :))

Post a Comment

ShareThis