Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Undefined

"You are not talking to me, will call you later Bye bye bye bye!!" and he hung up. I was like..Damn! he was in a mood to talk, I should have utter more out of my freaking mouth. Magnetic power Aries people attain. He is one among my best friends, one among the people i am most close to. He was fast. He grabbed his place in my life..all of a sudden. When i first met him i never thought that i will end up meeting myself in a different anatomy.

He kept on talking and i kept of listening. I had no plans to interrupt his sentences but he somewhere had a feeling that i have been hiding something. Though it was our first encounter, he knew that i can not be so silent. So, he tried to pull me in the comfort zone and without much ado, I flew in his flow. Our likes, dislikes, hobbies, past, present and future, we talked about everything endlessly for the entire day. At the end he said, "so,we can be good friends." "Yes, we can be, i replied." I didn't know that i am going to mean it pure heartily.

We kept talking endlessly when ever we had spare time. We knew that we can not be each others priorities so there were no expectations and no demands. we shared all we felt like, including our emotions, feelings and secrets. we discussed our perspectives and at times he guided me like a mentor. He is differently awesome. I don't understand why people always end up defining a relation, some relations are best,undefined.

P.S.- Words won't be enough :) God Bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis