Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Friday 27 September 2013

Crush

I get to see him for 15 minutes daily, during lunch. He is colleague, from a different department. I have never even waved him a Hi! but his colleague is my friend so basically we have a mutual friend. Though he have never expressed what he feels, he couldn't hide either. His expressions and body language say it all. Some 5'10, wheatish, smiling and you will find him wearing a shirt with jeans 90 % of the times. Dashing he look. 

That day when i entered in the canteen, he was sitting alone. His phone ringed and i heard him for the first time. He was good at conversing.I hardly go to his department but when ever i go, his eyes make me feel conscience. Why does not he say anything, i don't understand. He can as  we cross paths many a times in a day. The worst part is, i am unable to gather the courage to even say a hello to him and the funny part is, i don't even know his name. In day to day life i am a kinda girl who can talk to everyone and anyone. may be, he is an exception. Let's let him be one, i think at times. I will wait for him to initiate or else he may repent. *Winks* 

By the way i could not see him during lunch, today. I unknowingly started looking for him. He was sitting on my back. I turned around to see him and he smiled.

Hope, this is not the end of the story.

4 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis