Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Sunday 22 September 2013

Scary House

Why don't you understand i can't live without you, please be with me Pari. I wanna spend my entire life with you, Will you marry me? "C'mon, I am just 21 and i am with you as a friend, why do you want us to be in a relationship, don't complicate Rahul, for god sake." I can wait baby, just say yes. "I don't know, probably i need some days to think over it." Finally, he nodded in agreement without arguing. Let's not spoil our today's plan, he said holding my right hand. "Where are we going but?" i asked in excitement.

Rahul was a good friend, we met in a family party for the first time. Today, he proposed me for the seventh time in last 8 months, every time i came up with  a different excuse...talent you see *Winks*. I was commitment phobic and he accepted the fact. I don't know what Rahul was, even after all the mess, i could see him loving me unconditionally, as a friend. We spent almost every weekend together. we both liked exploring new places, so in short he was a good company.

"So Pari, Have you ever been to scary house?" he interrupted my thoughts. "No and i don't even wanna go, Rahul." I gave a tense look. "You never say yes to me" he concluded while making faces. Okay we will see, i said. He bought two tickets of scary house as soon as we entered in the mall. Stubborn he was, i knew. Lets get in, Pari. nothing will happen, i am here by you, he said while rubbing my arms.

We entered in, it was all dark with some scary sounds in the background. I held Rahul's hand tightly... you are here na? he didn't reply. Rahul, i shouted and shaked the hand i was holding. OMFG! it was a witch's hand, i saw her in the dim light. She had long teeth and messy hair. What made me hold that hand i don't know. I screamed in dark, closing my eyes. I could feel someone giggling behind and then he hugged me tight. "My dumb Pari, he stated." I was too afraid to move an inch, forward or backward. I could feel his entire body next to mine. We chose not to talk. He tried to loosen up after 3 minutes, "Let's flow, i said." "You sure, you wont repent this"? Rahul asked, being caring. "This way sir, someone peeped in." we hummed. I kept clutching his hand tightly, more over i was swinging on his arm. I hardly opened my eyes till we got out. We were in out house now, where they gave people space and time to get back to the reality, i hardly cared.

Rahul was continuously laughing on my bad performance in the scary house. "Irritating it was, I asked you to do not go there", i said in disgust. He kept laughing his lungs out in response. I turned over to move, ignoring him. He held my hand and hugged me from behind. "I love you, he confessed." I couldn't respond, I could feel his warm breaths on the back of my neck, tickling. By slightly touching the end of my shoulders, he made me turn. we were facing each other, now. I could feel the butterflies in my tummy. There was no one around and for the first time since we knew each other, his presence made me feel helpless. He leaned in and kissed my lower lip. I closed my eyes in surrender. He further tasted my upper lip and we carried it on. we kissed, in passion. I could feel his hands on my waist while my hands were clutching his shirt from behind. Heavenly it was, my first kiss. We broke the kiss after 4 minutes. I was breathing hard by then and so was he. we exchanged smiles. I hugged him tight saying "I love you,too."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis