Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Sunday 22 September 2013

And somewhere in-between, I "somewhat" grew up.

"I want to be a doctor. I will marry someone who will fight with gangsters to save me. I will never leave my parents. When i will grow up and will get married, my husband will come to my house to stay with me. I will always be the class topper. I love to dress like a boy. School is so boring. When will i switch to a pen from pencil? Will i be selected for the dance competition? " Age-Nine

"I hope my parents won't get to know about the test in which i scored less. How will i introduce my dad to maths teacher in parents teacher meeting. Being a doctor is probably not a good idea. I think that he have a crush on me. Why the hell does my class teacher always stand me up to read the news in assembly. Why can't school canteen have some delicious food. Why the hell is mom so irritating. Why can't i hang around with friends. Why can't i wear short skirts rather than boring jeans, all the time. I love my best friend. Long nails look good. I wish i could go to school with untied hair. Extra classes, wow !! i will get to wear casuals. Finally, he bought me a scooty. Awww' my dad is the best."Age-Thirteen.


"They deny me for everything, I hate my parents. I neither wanna study science nor commerce, probably literature will be good for me in graduation. I wish school gets over soon. When will mom allow me to go for a night out. why can't i keep a phone. I hate diagrams. Practical files are complete waste of time. I hope our bunking plan to work. Physics teacher is so irritating. My class is full of witches. How does my hair look. How much will i score in boards. A kajal pencil is must and most importantly when will i grow up?? " Age-Seventeen.

"Phew! I hope the cut off to be lower this time. Any college in north campus will work. Any course, i just wanna be a graduate. Who wants to live with parents. He is my first and last love. Whom should i ask for proxy. College trip wow! it should never end. My friends rock but they rarely help me with studies. I wanna loose weight. I hope to get a job soon. I will marry him, we will a small house on the beach side, he will love me more than his life. I love texting and social networking. How many likes did my picture get on facebook. Online friends are interesting to chat with. I hope i somehow clear all papers in one go. Money is a must. One day i will earn so much and i will buy everything i crave for. Friends are not everything, i have to have a job.  After getting a job, i will go on a long vacation." Age- Twenty.

And here i am. some 21 year and 6 months old. Independent. I work from 9:30 to 6pm. I agrees on whatever my manager says. I love to sleep on weekends. Shopping..yeah i do, if i need something. I stay far from my parents and i miss them a lot. Relationship is for losers. I am not planning to get married till 27 at least. I have a huge group to hang out with. I have few best friends. Social networking is fine till i don't see any recent updates from my ex boyfriend. I have more connections on linked in than friends on Facebook. Once in a month, i eat out. My bag should always carry some basic cosmetics for touch up. My skin should be glowing, all the time. Movies are the real bliss. there should be a day between Saturday and Sunday.I am allergic to spices. I have no savings in my bank account. I have a long wishlist which includes a studio apartment and a car. Though i don't want to be in a relationship, i am waiting for a perfect one. Hobbies..what are they? I don't easily trust people. i wish to spend a long vacation with my mom and dad. I love to be a part of get togethers, let it be of college or school. I miss my college like hell and schooling was the best phase. I have nothing to wear. Everything is so expensive. My salary is not increasing but my wishes...they have no end.

And somewhere in between, I "somewhat" grew up.
To be continued..
                  

4 comments:

Anmol Rawat said...

Relationship is for losers. I am not planning to get married till 27 at least.

Lol :p
Thumbs up for the latter part. Get steady on your own feet first. Though i wish you get settled soon enough.

Regarding rest of it; Well that is life and you have no choice but to struggle to make it better than before and am really glad you're doing fine; finer than me at-least ;)

Pramod Nayak said...

Good one!

Unknown said...

Hmnnn....priorities n wishes always changes with time.....damn true things written....

Unknown said...

Anmol: Thankew Thankew :P and you are doing quite well dude :) thanks for the customization of blog. I love it.
Aanchal : Yeah, they change :)
Pramod: Thanks!

Post a Comment

ShareThis